BUT... she is much better at Candy Crush Saga. Hooray.I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
- It is incredibly inexpensive and affordable. That's not just the fact that I'm getting paid for this talking. It really is pretty cheap. Aside from the initial investment of the phone, the month to month unlimited calls and data plan is $25.62, which is less than half for what we are paying AT&T.
- The data allowed us to download and run our Fantasy Football applications whenever and wherever we wanted. We could check scores, watch videos, and most importantly, see how badly Stevie was losing.
- The phone is quick, and despite its screen size, doesn't feel large in your pocket. Stevie kept it in her purse, so it didn't feel large in there either. Granted, Stevie forgets her purse 90% of the time anyway, so it could have been an anvil and she wouldn't have noticed.
- We didn't use enough data in the month to get throttled, which was my main concern. For those of you who don't know what that means, the data plan we have is unlimited, but is you go nuts and try to download or stream a ton of stuff, your speed gets reduced.
Here are some more important things that have nothing to do with the phone or the unlimited data plan... or do they?
- Before buying the phone, my Fantasy Football team, "The Whiskey Sh*t Kickers" had lost three weeks in a row. Since switching, I am undefeated. There are no coincidences in Fantasy Football. Therefore, this is definitive proof that a Galaxy S4 will help your team win, unless you are Stevie.
- Stevie has continued to lose. This may be because the Galaxy S4 is bad luck for her OR because she drafted incredibly poorly, and like many in this country thought that Tom Brady might throw touchdowns this year. She was sadly mistaken.
- Stevie started playing Candy Crush. If there was anything negative I would have to add about this phone, it would be that it caused my wife to start playing Candy Crush. I hate Candy Crush. If you send me Candy Crush invites on Facebook, I will delete you. This includes you STEVIE.
|Here's a pretty standard week for Stevie.|
So yeah! It has been a fun month with the new phone and the data plan. Would I recommend it? Sure I would. The initial investment to get the Galaxy S4 is pretty high ($700), but over the long run, the low month to month helps make up for it. Also, you don't have to go with the super high end phone. They had plenty of S3's and other great smart phones available for the same plan. Like I mentioned in the first post, the gentlemen at the electronics counter were friendly and knowledgeable, and any doubts I had going in were dissuaded by the good customer service that I was not prepared to receive.
|She's either mad that she's losing or trying really hard to crush candy.|
Go Whiskey Sh*t Kickers!!
Love, Dad (John)
Oh yeah, and these: #FamilyMobileSaves, #cbias #shop
|The front page of Stevie's phone gives you a pretty good idea of how she uses her time.|